Looking for crew to join us on a J120 for Heineken Regatta

Home Forums Welcome to the Crew Forum Looking for crew to join us on a J120 for Heineken Regatta

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  apkpure 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

catalina
    Participant

COME RACE WITH US ON A J120

We’re looking for two additional crew members to join us for the Heineken Regatta and the training up to it March 1-5. We charted a boat through the regatta and had a few crew members have a change of plans. We’re all experienced racers coming from Chicago, Sydney and London- some come join in the mix. We’re all sharing charter costs, so if you’re interested I can share more details. You can reach me easiest by calling +1 347-229-5105 or emailing me at catalina_lawsin@rush.edu.

Cheers, Catalina

joostdehaan
    Participant

Hi Catalina,

I’m interested in joining your crew to race the st.Martin Heineken Regatta with you.
    I am an experienced racer from The Netherlands and have sailed this race before.
    I used to OWN my OWN boat, but was also A crewmember of several Dutch racers.
    Are you still looking for additional crew members? Perhaps I can also bring another crewmember If that is stil valid.
    If so, can you inform me about the details of your plans, Including costs etcetera?

Thanks in advanced.

Sportive regards,

Joost de Haan
    Scheveningen
    Holland

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  joostdehaan.

j35bump
    Participant

Would love to join you for the 2017 Heineken. I have done this regatta almost 15 times since 1999. Been on the podium quite a few times. I own and race a J35 in Annapolis MD.
    Have a lot of experience driving and trimming everything on asyms as well.. did 2015 Fastnet on a J109.

apkpure
    Participant

GbWhatsapp Apk Download Latest Version for Android: GbWhatsapp is the alternate of Whatsapp which has much better features than original WhatsApp. … If once you start using GbWhatsapp, then you will be addicted to it.You might have already heard about GbWhatsapp, GbWhatsapp Apk GbWhatsapp Apk Download Latest Version for Android: GbWhatsapp is the alternate of Whatsapp which has much better features than original WhatsApp If once you start using GbWhatsapp, then you will be addicted to it.You might have already heard about GbWhatsapp, GbWhatsapp Apk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.