Registration for the 2018 event will open soon! Sign up your boat online and you can optionally fulfill your payment already. Click here to go to the online entry system, provided to you by regattaguru.com.
Two days prior to the Regatta, Registration will be opened at the Sint Maarten Yacht Club. Registration is where the Race Committee checks that:
- your boat and crew has been correctly entered in the online system;
- the boat’s rating is up to date;
- entry fees are paid (or confirmed as paid).
Furthermore, you can collect here all the information that you need to participate in the Regatta.
Step 1 for all entrants
To start the process, go to the Welcome Desk tent where our greeters will ask your boat name so they can check the status of your entry.
- If your boat does not have sail numbers, they will give you an envelope for your bow number deposit.
- If your boat needs updating its CSA or Multihull Rating Certificate or is in the Lottery Class, you will be directed to the Measurers office (located in a container behind the Welcome Desk) before proceeding to the Data Entry desk.
- If anything needs updating or changing in your online entry you will be directed straight to the Data Entry desk. You will need to provide a phone number. This is so you can be contacted by our Press/Media people when you have won a race (or if the Protest Desk needs to contact you). You do not need to bring your CSA Certificate – this is all on the CSA database
If you have not paid your entry fee or need to collect bow numbers, go to Window 1 of the container where our cashiers are located.
For bow numbers, give them your envelope with a deposit of 100 dollars or 100 euros cash and you will receive Bow Numbers to enable to Race Committee to identify your boat whilst racing. The deposit will be returned to you when you return the Bow Numbers at the end of the regatta.
You can skip this step if you have paid your entry fee and do not need bow numbers.
Go to Window 2 where you will receive your Skippers Pack containing Sailing Instructions, class flag and additional information, water taxi passes for you and your crew and a ticket for your goody bag.
REMINDER….it is your responsibility to check the Official Notice Board at each venue to see if there are any amendments to the Sailing Instructions!
Step 4 for all entrants
Go to the Goody Bag collection tent (next to Shipwreck Shops) to hand over the ticket in exchange for your goody bag.
Fill in the crew registration questionnaire – if you haven’t done it online yet – and make sure you pick up your sailors wristband that allows you free access to all sailors lounges and the party venues!
THAT’S IT! Your registration to the St. Maarten Heineken Regatta is completed! Please note that the container is conveniently located close to the Yacht Club Bar…. 🙂